You can choose from amongst two types of SIP methods, viz. Amount Based and Quantity
Amount based SIP – In this, a fixed amount (of your choice) can be invested
in stocks of your choice (selected from available list) at a pre defined frequency
and duration. You can choose a maximum of 10 scrips and choose amount of your choice
and duration from drop down.
Quantity based SIP – In this option, you can opt to buy a certain number
of shares of a scrip and list upto 5 such scrips to purchase in each incidence of
an SIP. You can select an appropriate duration for the SIP.
- Easy to track your investments through EQUITYSIP online.
- Convenience of modifying / suspending your EQUITYSIP.
- Choose between stocks, Gold ETFs or Index ETFs.
- Amount or quantity can be specified as per your requirement.
- Suspend and /or Restart your EQUITYSIP at your convenience.
Invest Smaller amount – develop an equity portfolio.
No need to invest in lump sum amounts at one time – investment in small amounts
to build a large long term portfolio.
Better Average Cost
Lower your average costs by purchasing during high and low of market cycles; no
worries about timing the markets.
Wide range of choice
Choose between stocks, Gold ETFs or Index ETFs, plan and manage your own investments
to build a strong portfolio.
Research based investment.
Our research advice helps you to choose value stocks
Buy & sell stocks, suspend and restart your SIP at your convenience.
How to create SIP Online
- Log on to your trading account and create a SIP basket.
- Choose the nature of SIP.
- Select the Frequency of the SIP. It could be daily weekly, fortnightly, monthly.
- Select the period of the EQUITYSIP, which can range from 24 months – 120 months
and choose a start date.
- Select the scrip, gold ETF or index ETF that you wish to invest in and the amount.
- Tick on Agree to Terms and Conditions and confirm your order.
Terms & Conditions apply